Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't think of a title

It has been a really long time. My cousin in Hawaii says this blog is how she keeps in touch and knows I'm okay. My out of state friends say it's better than FaceBook. I have wondered about shutting it down. One very Wise Friend told me that I needed to do an "ending" if I do stop blogging. 

It made me think about what is so different that I don't have as much time to sit down and write. My job still sucks the big one, but it doesn't interfere. School starts next week. ManFriend™ (I may have to think of a new name) and I spend about 4 nights together. It's not like I'm in bed getting down 24 hours a day. Wise Friend (mentioned above) commented that it may have been easier to write when assholes (men I didn't respect or care for) were in my life vs. writing about someone that I care about.

I thought about it and I think I can share the transition to a healthy relationship vs. dysfunctional and all around fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!