Thursday, June 30, 2011

Correlation between having sex and blog time...

I've gotten many emails asking me where I've been. I just got back from a trip, but it was only a week. I was surprised to see my last post was June 2. It made me wonder if there is a correlation between my lack of blogging and starting a new relationship. I used to blog at night and on the weekends. I'm pretty busy on the weekends, but I still have time in the evenings. I have a really long list of subjects. It is so interesting to me that when I was once so prolific (as my friend GBS commented) and now I'm not as disciplined at writing.

I do believe there is a direct correlation between having sex and blog time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!