Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mystery

I believe in mystery when it comes to men and women. No one will see me flossing, peeing (I've done it in the past--no more), picking my teeth, shaving my legs, tweezing, or any other maintenance/body function.

One of my work friends poops in front of her husband. Yuck! How does one get a hard-on after seeing his wife poop? She reason that he saw it when she had their son. May I say it again? YUCK.

Manfriend™ has learned my ways of mystery. He does not floss in front of me. He knows to leave me alone in the bathroom.

I say let them think you are a "Natural Beauty".

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!!!! one time I was in the bathroom and Jack started talking to me thru the closed door. I didnt answer. He kept talking, then asking if I was ok...finally I opened the door and said, "oh hey! Whatcha doing?" as if I hadn't heard him at all. He said, "I know you can hear me" and I just smiled and said, "yeah, now what were you saying?" haha he got the mssg. he knows not to come in there when I am plucking or brushing or whatever...unless I invite him into the shower....which is something totally different... :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!