Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Exes Birthdays--Have your own party

Today is John's 50th birthday. I looked at the date this afternoon and remembered. He often had big blowout parties to celebrate. Polly pointed out that most men have their drivers license by the time they are 50.  That made me laugh.

When will the jokes at John's expense ever end? Sulie did a spoken word voice memo about John. It is classic. I wish I could post audio on here. It says some like like, John, You're a fat fuck and it's not bad luck, it's choices. And you know what? You're a fat fuck. It is classic. Tonight she sends me a Talking Tom e Cat video (some apple app) where the cat says, "you know what? You're a fat fuck.

I missed the bullet with that mutha FUCKA. I say next year I need to whip up some daiquiris and boil me up some crawfish to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!