Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hotel Movies

This week I had the joy of staying in my hotel bed while sick and ordering movie after movie (at the bargain price of $14.99).

Here are my reviews:

Dinner For Schmucks
I watched this against my better judgment. I love Paul Rudd and Steve Carrell. It kinda sucked but there were good moments. Wait until it's on HBO.

The Town
I love me some Jon Hamm. It was really good. Ben Affleck rocked it. I didn't feel as much pain paying $14.99.

Case 39
I did it for Bradley Cooper. I totally took it up the ass with the $14.99. Crap movie. I turned it off.

Life As We Know It
Cute but predictable. I'd given it $4.99.

Went and saw Just Go With It today. It was good. Love me some Adam Sandler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!