Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mucinex D is Crack

Here I am at 0500 am. I have not slept. I now have a sinus infection and a really bad cough. I took a Mucinex D (the kind you have to sign for at CVS to prove you are not cooking up meth at home...) several hours ago. I feel like I am crawling out of my skin. Add that to the cough medicine with codeine in it and I am not responsible for spelling or generally shitty writing.

Where to begin? I am going to make a quick list here to keep my cracky self on track:
  • Out of town liaison is a misogynist
  • I'm doing Internet dating (again). It is really for your entertainment...
  • John is getting married
  • I'm considering settling down with Johan
Read on my friend...I will make them separate posts to avoid any confusion.

1 comment:

  1. Settling on Johan? He is a plastic doll!! We need to talk.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!