Saturday, February 12, 2011

Johan at the National Sales Meeting

People, I swear Johan is going to get canned. He called me the night before we were supposed to fly to Park City. He had gone down to the Keys, got wasted and missed his flight home. He called me all hammered and asked me to get him some clothes for the meeting. I had limited time so I had to get Ken clothes.

He was late to the meeting. Niece Jackie FedEx'd him to my house and then Polly FedEx'd him to Park City. Here he is faking like he's taking notes during general session:


Here he is at the awards dinner:

First course:



I've begged him to go to AA. Here he is drinking my co-worker Eric's scotch:

I was so sick that night. I went to the dinner because I had to...p.s. I found Johan had taken 2 of my vicodin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!