Saturday, November 27, 2010

Donation Army

It's the bell ringing time again. I go into the grocery store and the Salvation Army guy is there was the annoying bell. 

Way back in nursing school...my first professor was Pat B. She told us that when her husband served in Korea the Salvation Army would charge the soldiers for the coffee they served. I have never thrown a dime in the pot with bell ringer after hearing that story. 

Pat B. was the same professor that requested that she be with us the first time we had to wash a penis because of the delicacy of pulling back the foreskin and putting it back the right way (lots of the older patients were not circumcised). I always think an uncircumcised dick looks like a monk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!