Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reburse Bycology

My sweet little 3 year old nephew has learned about reverse psychology. One day he wasn't doing something my niece wanted him to do. She said, "Whatever you do, don't eat the rest of that grilled cheese." He looked at her and she explained it was reverse psychology. She didn't think about it after that. The next day he said to her, "Whatever you do, don't kiss me on the neck" and then he put his neck out and said, "reburse bycology!" Now he runs around starting things with, "Whatever you do...don't (insert desired outcome).

Whenever someone is not doing what you want--lay some reburse bycology on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!