Friday, April 1, 2011

Big News on the Man Front

I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to...I've been really distracted. I've been afraid to tell anyone until I was sure. John got in touch with me a couple of months ago. We started emailing and talking on the phone. He came to visit a couple of weeks ago. I realize I never stopped loving him.  I visited him last weekend. We have decided to get back together. We are going to start long distance at first. I know it sounds wacky but he is the one.  ha ha. April Mutha Fuckin Fools!

4 comments:

  1. I think you scared the shit outta about 12 of us with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came to me today when Polly texted me that a possum with no less than 6 babies hanging off of it came through her doggie door and was loose in the house. I was all "I'll be right over." She howled. I had to perpetuate the April Fools joy. That post above is a MASTERPIECE! I give you all license to send me to the wacky bin if I ever do anything like that!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That scared the crap out of me Amy ... Don't do that!! Yikes ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am telling you...you guys could all drive to my home, wrap me in a straight jacket and commit me if anything like that EVER happened.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!