Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blind Leading the Blind

So I had an OK Cupid date on Sunday. It was our first meeting. I get to the coffee place a bit early. I scanned the room and did not see him. I went to the bathroom to make sure the "do" was smooth, lipstick even and no boogs. I go out and scan again. It is a beautiful day so I decided to wait outside. As I walk out the door I see a guy sitting on the bench with sunglasses on that kinda looks like the OKC guy. He gives me a nod and stands up. He hugs me and kisses my cheek (ew).  Right away I notice he is eye level with me. OKC guy said 6' on his profile. Not 5 fuckin 8. He says, "Let's go in." We go in and I look at his hair. He's looking at my boobs. His hair was shorter than I remembered from the pictures. He takes his sunglasses off. I said, "you look different than your pictures." He said, "Really?, I think I look the same." He started to tell me about his 10 year old. OKC guy definitely did not have kids. I said, "wait is your name _____..." The guy laughed and said, "Oh no!" We walked back outside. A woman walked up that had the same hairstyle as me. He whispered, "say nothing." He smiled at her and she waved. He said to her, "this place is crowded, let's go down the street." I nodded. 2 minutes later, OKC guy walks up. He is 6 feet and he looked better than his pictures!  He shook my hand and did not gawk at my boobs. I told him the story and he laughed. Stay tuned for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!