Friday, April 8, 2011

Mixing it Up!

Do you ever mix up beauty products? Ya know, put conditioner on your hair when you think it is shampoo? I've had a few near disasters I would like to share with you all. Note that many of them ALMOST happened when I didn't have my glasses on:
  • Monistat instead of toothpaste
  • Ambien in the morning (on the day of a job interview) instead of Toprol XL (my blood pressure med)...they kinda look the same
  • Clorox disinfectant wipes instead of Cottonelle butt wipes
  • Zit cream instead of under eye cream
The list goes on and on, AND people, I am not making this shit up. Moral to the story...wear your glasses and keep me out of your bathroom.

Apparently I am not the only one with these problems...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!