Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I've Learned from Exes

Remember that book years ago--ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN?  I just reflected on some of the good things I learned from exes. I shall call it GOOD STUFF I LEARNED FROM EXES, BUT IT DOESN'T CANCEL OUT THE ASS CLOWNINESS

  • When heating up frozen pizza and you are starving...put pizza on plate and stick in fridge for a minute. Then you don't burn your mouth!
  • How to build a simple deck
  • How to grill a perfect steak
  • How to putt and make it every time
  • How to Jitterbug
  • How to use an lawn edger
  • How to snow ski
  • How to jet ski
  • How to drive a boat
  • How to make kick ass lentil soup
  • How to drive a stick shift
  • How to eat crawfish
  • How to play craps
  • How to live on less than 20 bucks/day while traveling 
  • How to blow 200 bucks a day while traveling
  • How to towel off after a shower without a towel
  • How to shut off a water main
  • How to hang dry wall
  • How to install baseboards
  • How to drive in the snow and not wreck
  • How to make gumbo
Penelope disclaimer: A couple examples were from the nice exes. They are excluded from the AssClown reference. I also realize a lot of these things would qualify me to be a handy man/woman!

1 comment:

  1. well...you would have figured alot of that shit out on your own without the assclown headache.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!