Monday, May 10, 2010

Don't Date Him Girl

I have got a website for you--Don't Date Him Girl. It is the best. Women post warnings about guys. It is total GIRL POWER! 


Here is a screen shot to give you an idea of what it looks like:


I will tell you what...I have been giving apple-shift-4 command a workout lately. What would my blog be without screenshots?  This fine specimen happens to be a guy one of my friends dated last year. He called her today because his present GF read it. Too funny. My friend had forgotten she posted this. She has moved on! Notice the website conveniently directs you where to go for rehab after you read about an alcoholic. Genius!

I am thinking I could come up with a similar site...it would be called Don't MARRY Him Girl. Or better yet, GIRL DON'T YOU KNOW HE IS FUCKING MARRIED?.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!