Monday, May 24, 2010

More Match Joy

Okay, there is a 6 month money back guarantee on match. You have to keep your profile visible and email at least 5 members per month. Tick tock it almost the end of the month....and you know I will not waste money. So just in case, I sent out a bunch of emails tonight. I didn't really seen anyone that blew my skirt up. What I did was brilliant. I found profiles of 5 people that hadn't been on in a while and sent this:


I am writing to you to meet the requirement of 5 emails per month so I can get my money back from this site. It shows you haven't been on in over 2 weeks. La, La, La, La...blah, blah, blah. Okay, I met my quota. 


Look at this hot pocket I found (and I strongly suspect this is another fake profile):



Doesn't he look like a Chippendales dancer?

4 comments:

  1. Danger, danger Will Robinson. Something doesn't add up here. Plus he has too many smiley faces in his profile. Man up dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is how they got his head on my body. Amazing tool Photoshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? I know this one is fake...and yes, photoshop is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiley faces = Unmanly? Uh oh ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!