Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Neighborhood Whale Tail

I took Daisy the Dog of the Century™ for a walk tonight. I had on a ball cap, t-shit and jean capris. I came upon my neighbors that have 2 toddlers. Mom was yacking on the celly while Dad was watching kids. They wanted to pet Daisy. I checked with Dad and we made sure they did the pet nice thing. I've met the Mom at parties and I smiled and waved. She just nodded and faked a smile as she continued to talk on the phone. The husband is always super nice. As I walked away, I wondered what it was all about. I made up stories in my mind--she's stressed, she's tired, she's just a bitch. Whatever.

When I got home I went in the bathroom and I glanced in the mirror. I could see my t-shirt was pulled up a bit in the back and the top of my black lace thong was showing.

it is all crystal clear now...

3 comments:

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!