Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bad Dreams: The Mini Series™

Okay, I had the best one last night. I was heading to Crescent Beach and I was in a bikini. Fortunately, I was a younger Penelope in this dream (I was even in my 1980 VW Rabbit). I had the kind of bikini top on where the triangles that cover your boobs are on the string. Like this kind:

Crescent Beach is a big hangout for people from Gainesville. I found the perfect parking space and got out to meet my friends. There I was being all cool and beach like. I was drinking a beer in a plastic cup and talking to a guy. I noticed he kept looking down. I looked down and the bikini top was pulled over and my boob was out. But wait, that's not all. I had 3 NIPPLES! 3 NIPPLES PEOPLE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!