Sunday, January 23, 2011

Maybe I'll Become an OL

Shit week. Thought I had something tied up and it did not work out. I have given myself the weekend to process the anger with friends, family, food and alcohol. I ate steak, eggs, grits and pancakes for breakfast. I think I'm done eating for the day. Upside--I had my yearly performance review on Friday. It was glowing. I felt kinda bad. As I sat there I thought, "you have no idea how unhappy I am in this job." I'm back to that how can I be good at something that I loathe? So I start to think of career changes...I've got it. Outlaw Motorcycle Club.

I have started to watch Sons of Anarchy. I saw that Katey Sagal won a Golden Globe for her role and I decided to check it out. It's about an outlaw motorcycle club in California. It's like The Sopranos on Harley's. The show is actually based on Hamlet. I am sure the Bard would be proud. I think I may become someone's OL (Old Lady). From what I can tell you start out like an apprentice.  You get passed around until one of the guys decides you are his "OL". I would have to screw a few fat guys with tattoos but it would be to secure my future. You don't have to wear a suit and I already have lots of jeans and heels.

I've already spent way too much money on itunes downloading episodes like a crackhead. I know all the lingo--SAMCRO. The MC. Going to church. I've been wanting to go by a small hand gun without serial numbers (just kidding in case The Feds read my blog)...

This is the main reason I like the show:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!