Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nancy Grace

You know her--annoying, judgmental, voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. My niece and I practice doing our face like hers and saying things in a Nancy Grace voice.


You can do it for almost any mundane thing. Here's one I did the other night. Clear your throat, get a good sneer going, cock your head to the right and drawwww oouuuttt whhhatt yooouu arreee sayyingg...

"People, the aunt received a picture of a man who was going to take her out to dinner. He had no shirt on. He was posed like a Chippendales dancer. Her niece suggested she send back a picture of her bush." Pause...make disgusted face:



People, these girls are sick and I come to find out the aunt is only a half sister to the nieces' mother. It is obvious their sick, perverted genes are a dominant trait that runs through this disturbed family. 

Googling pictures of Nancy Grace is like Christmas morning. I don't know which one to pick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!