Saturday, January 15, 2011

Revenge for Cheaters

I always love the urban legends about revenge for cheaters. I think we all know the story where the cheated upon wife gives up the house in the divorce and hides shrimp in the curtain rods, the house smells like ass and she buys it back from her loser ex at a deep discount. Here's a good one:

www.nataliedee.com

p.s. why is it that every town has the cheesy car dealer commercial with the wife, kid or dog doing something stupid in the commercial? There used to be one in Tampa where the dumb bitch said, "at blah, blah cars, EVERYBODY RIDES!". It sucked and word on the street was she screwed around on her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!