Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jorts

I am safely back from my trip to Lowe's. People, I must ask you...why all the jorts?

JEANS + SHORTS = JORTS

That is some fucked up math. If there is anything that will turn me to a dry gulch faster I dunno what it is. 

Let me lay some photos on you:

This is just sick and wrong. As my friend Amy Jean says, "I think I can see his C and Bs." I think he may have been a neighbor when I lived in the sovereign state of Louisiana. p. fucking s. his buddy to his right is kinda hot.

This poor soul obviously doesn't have a positive female influence in his life. He has nice legs and arms that are completely canceled out by the jorts.

And this just sums it all up:


1 comment:

  1. That is just not something I want to look at after eating my meal. Wonder if Scrabble will accept the word?

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!