Monday, January 24, 2011

Creepy Mall Guys

You know what I'm talking about. The guys that just sit on the benches (or in the cushy chairs at the nicer malls) and ogle women. They are not shopping. They are not waiting for anyone. They are just creepy jack offs. Next time I go to the mall I want to make flyers to hand to them that say:

Hi!
I know you are just sitting here looking at women (and young girls).
You are pathetic. 
I would love to go the the flat iron kiosk and get one to shove up your ass.
Maybe we can walk over there together.
That way I can get them to leave me alone with the annoying "can I ask you something" questions as I walk by and make you quit being a freak.


Love,

Penelope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!