Monday, January 24, 2011

Trusting Your Gut

I had an appointment with Lynn last week. As you recall, she said I may have been quick to judge when it came to Dad Jeans (aka Cop Friend). I'm telling her the story about the Old Spice guy. She listened as I told her about the cheesey quote, "I'm saving my appetite for you." Then I tell her about the no shirt picture with, "To stimulate your thought" under it. She commented that I was so quick to make a decision to cancel. I said I felt like it was inappropriate and a red flag. We stared at each other. I said, "wanna see the picture?" She said yes...

Envision me leaning over with the skank picture pulled up on my phone. I hand her the phone. She puts it up to her face and looks. Without missing a beat, she leans to me and hands the phone back immediately and said, "you made the right decision."

I am telling you. I swore I would trust my gut from now on. I know I am not being too picky. His shit was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!