Sunday, January 2, 2011

When to turn the Blackberry On

I turned my work Blackberry off on December 20th. I had taken vacation that week and we had company holidays from Christmas until the end of the year. I needed 2 solid weeks sans bullshit. I left my Blackberry on (yet buried at the bottom of my purse) and glanced at it on Monday the 20th. I saw an email from my boss (aka The Duckwalker). He started with "I hope you are enjoying your vacation..." and then proceeded to ask me a question that required an emailed answer. Tool. My out of office would be his reply. He was leaving to go out of the country on the 24th and his questions was not relevant to business before the end of the year. 

I'm afraid to turn it on. You know when you watch the number of emails calculate and it keeps getting bigger? Ugh. I will turn it on in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!