Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes

I had it on in the background while I read so I could look up if there was something fun on the screen. I suspect that Ricky (one moment while I google how to spell his name) Gervais is going to be blackballed in Hollywood. You know I like me some harsh humor, but that guy was a PRICK. We all know that Tom Cruise is a freak and most likely gay, but I don't think that he needed to say it at an awards show. He ragged on Robert Downy Jr. too. Not cool.  So if Ricky Gervais was a cartoon he would look like...oh how convenient. When you google, "Ricky Gervais cartoon" there are tons:


From his show...

This really looks like him...


This is a good rendering of the ugliness that he has both inside and out...


 This one sums it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!