Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Tool in the Internet...

Get it? It's like Another Brick in the Wall for all you Pink Floyd fans. I never knew they said "bikesheds" until my ex-Brit husband told me.

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. 
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?
You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddie!"



But I digress...

While I was looking for a guy taking a self portrait in his car, I came across this little jewel. I'm in a kinda cynical, I'd-like-to-kick-you-in-the-balls mood right now. It is taking all self restraint to not send him a message that says "You are a tool." Here's an excerpt. Double-Click to make it bigger for easy reading (and then puking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!