Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why assholes should not have pets

I was driving down my street and a big black lab ran out in front of me. No apparent owner was around. I stopped the car and opened the door. He ran up to me all smiling and happy. I parked my car and got out. He had a chain collar with no tag. A guy was coming out of his house across the street and I asked if it was his dog. He said no and went to knock on the house next to his. No answer. No one in the street. We started to give up when a little boy that was about 3 opened the door. The guy talked to him and asked if that was his dog. The little boy said yes and then fat dad appears. He casually says "he keeps getting out." I lead the dog up and fat dad says, "you can let him go, he will run to me." No "thank you for saving my dog". Nothing. One moment while I google fat asshole to make him into a cartoon...

I love the Internet!

Oh yeah and p.s.--what about the toddler answering the door alone? I guess "Stranger Danger" is not taught in that house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!