Monday, March 28, 2011

What Would Bridget Do?

I couldn't sleep last night. I was scrolling through other blogs. There was scrap booking, baking, and pictures of babies. It bored me...then I came across this GEM:

http://whatwouldbridgetdo.blogspot.com/

This was the picture that caught my eye:

Their tag line (there are 3 bloggers from different cities) is:

In a pickle, we ask ourselves, what would Bridget Jones Do? Then we do the opposite.

It has achieved a spot in the "Stuff I Like To Look At" column!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Penelope,

    You have excellent taste.

    Your newest fan,

    Violet J. Bickerstaff :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!