Sunday, April 25, 2010

Freak #3

I've been away at a work meeting but the freaks keep on coming! This little gem is Clrwtrbch1 and he does not have a picture posted. I received this email tonight:

idea: I sell you cosmetics and you sell them at a much higher price to your dear and
personal friends. It will bring them closer to you, especially when they see the premium they are
paying over macy's....and then, there is also that personal trainer-with-murky-qualifications system...
;-)
Anyhow, this is pomme-rouge...what is up, have you judged me as to old from the pix...?


WTF??? He has been blocked.


4 comments:

  1. At least you can laugh at it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, he can't spell. Second, he would like you to screw your loved ones with over-priced beauty aids? Sounds like he might have been in the Ganja when he sent that message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these sites want you to report people using them as selling tools like this clown is doing ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reported him. They have a nice little box to click and it makes reporting a breeze!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!