Friday, April 2, 2010

Online Murder

I am smoking pissed. I was just watching a thing about the couple in Korea that were so addicted to online gaming that they neglected their real life baby and she died. The goal of the online game they are addicted to is to keep an anime bullshit thing alive and she gets special powers. WHAT THE FUCK!? And to make it even more disgusting, the woman is pregnant with a second child. Why do these people procreate? They are thinking of giving them only 5 years in prison. Urggggghhhh

2 comments:

  1. Some woman here left her daughter in the car while she went in to play some video poker. Eight hours later the kid was dead and the mother was in jail. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even read things like that because they bother me so much ... if you want to ruin your life that is fine with me. God gave us free will to live as we choose, but to harm an innocent like a child is beyond evil to me. 5 years? You get more for carrying and selling marijuana ... shows you what kind of country we live in now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!