Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friends' thoughts on this...




I emailed the link to this to a guy friend.  He commented how surprised he was that I could put all this out there.  It really has not been painful.  I have laughed out loud many times--ManGroomer™, Vienna Sausages, my attorney...I have to laugh or else I will cry.

Without getting into yuck (most of my close friends know this story), the boys are no longer "allowed" to talk to me.  Per our divorce, John had 90 days to refinance the camp and 2 jet skis that were in both our names.  I gave him a year.  He kept paying the mortgage late and that is my credit.  I took him to court and won a judgment.  He told the boys "there would be no money for college because of Penelope".  Pathetic.  Their Mom talked to them and tried to explain.  In the end, he is their father.  I have hung on to some texts and emails from the boys.  I have chosen to clear out that file on my computer.  I am really hurt that they don't speak to me.  This is what I am deleting.  Keep in mind there are lots of abbreviations and misspellings.  The oldest is "J" and the twins are "A" and "H":

After they learned about why I was moving.  John told them it was because he had a new girlfriend-

I know and im very sory that he did that to u. U deserve better. He had no rite & that was the most rong &; immature thing a persn can do.

i love you so much. and thanks for being in my life and caring. we talk to mom everyday now to see  how hes acting around us. we had a bad talk wit him him other day. cant wait to come see you

yeh im good. i feel ya. he said he needed to tell us but i could have gone without that info. lova ya

Thank you  I miss you to. Like a lot. Its different pop’s is there but then he like leaves and says he’s going to meet some friends. A and H get like so hyped up on that he’s talking to someone or something like that. When its weird cuz he never did that before so they can only assume idk he’s being weird. But have a good time with ur sisters im sure that will be fun. And I and E r planning to come to Tampa during spring break for a few days then meet some of r friends in Destin afterwards. 

Happy Thanksgiving,
Love J

I remember that too we all sat down at a round table at Blue Dog Café and we kept quizzing you. Lol. See I miss u so much its not even funny. We used to talk about like anything technology, girls, anthing. We would always ask when you would be home from your trips. I so look forward to coming over there for spring break. And I left m(your sister) a voicemail, thanking her. She didn’t have to do that ..that was very thoughtful.
Love u always,
j

Lol we miss u & ur gayness more  (they mean gay in a good way!)

would love for you to come to my graduation. I would die if u didn’t come lol . But yeah e does have a girlfriend but shes a and h age. But yeah I think our spring break is March 21- 30 so I e c and k want to leave that mon day after easter Sunday. But is still have to have to talk to them. But I would like to make sure if those dates are ok with you first. Ill find out more and let u know when I know.




U mean the world to us and we all love u so much and wish u a merry christmas
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry 

and on that note I will back away from the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!