Monday, December 28, 2009

Packing and Puking

So he comes by around 11 on Sunday morning with my boxes and packing supplies. I go into director mode and tell him what he needs to pack. Every few minutes I call out, "did you think I wouldn't figure it out?" and "I am going to the doctor--you better not have given me anything!" I vacillate between laughing, crying and cussing. I now had been awake for 30 hours straight. I had called my good friend and co-worker (Let me call her Miss Brown). She took care of calling my boss and rescheduling my Birmingham trip. Miss Brown knows how to take care of business.


I ask Rico Suave how we were going to tell the boys. I felt like I had worked really hard to build a relationship with them and to make a nice home for all of us. He said he would tell them. I looked at him and I thought about the ManGroomer™, the sexual supplements and the rancid texts. I lost it and told him to get the @#^&*(! out of the house. He left. I was a packing machine.


My sister scheduled a flight to New Orleans. I got a storage unit and scheduled movers. I looked around at all the boxes and realized that I needed help. I called two neighbor friends. Traci and Jeanie. Jeanie told me that I needed to see a lawyer first thing Monday morning. She said--Phil K. Traci showed up on my doorstep at 6 pm. She turned on the shower and made me bathe. She made me eat soup while she packed all my wardrobe boxes. I could never repay her for that night. I had not eaten or slept in greater than 24 hours. She stayed for a few hours until my clothes were packed up. I showed her the ManGroomer. I laughed until I cried.


Traci left and I went into destruct mode. I took every picture of us together and put them under each of the 4 wheels of the Armada. I opened the garage and backed up and pulled forward several times. I then took all the photo albums and put them in the fireplace. It didn't help. I stared at Peach Flower's myspace page. I started to look at the dates of emails. We had just refinanced the camp where it would be in my name too. He did this while he was involved with his "soulmate". A friend came over and drank with me. I showed her the ManGroomer. I couldn't laugh anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!