Monday, December 28, 2009

The signs

The typical stuff-working out, bleaching his teeth, new boxers, but THE MANGROOMER? Check it out:


I came across said ManGroomer one fine fall day as I was digging through the bathroom drawers looking for alcohol. I remember having a quick thought--that is weird. John had some hair on his back. He would ask me to shave it (gross, I know...Let's call that one Red Flag #3). Why did he need the ManGroomer when he had me?

He also went to "Brothers'' the pricey place in town to buy new clothes. He bought a few of the shirts with the cuffs that had a different design than the rest of the shirt. I saw all the new clothes and joked, "do you have a girlfriend?"...he replied, "no baby, I wanna look good for you!"

Here's the new math:

Bleaching Teeth + New Boxers (ManGroomer) =
Nothing Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!