Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Neighborhood Whore Watch Committee



After I was all settled in Tampa, I would get well meaning calls, emails and texts related to whore sightings.  Apparently, Pao moved in before I crossed the state line.  You can kind of see under the For Sale sign where my Cajun friend scratched out on the lawn. Straight across the street lived Jeanie.  She is the one that did the stare down in her nightie.  Imagine a call with a thick Mississippi accent, and I quote--"Girl, I stood out there in my nightie with my big titties out and I just stared at that whore and that son of a bitch!"  Priceless.


I called Phil (Boot Wearing, Bulldog Attorney).  I told him I had a real problem that I was paying for half the mortgage and utilities (in good faith until our house was sold so the boys would not have upheaval on their weeks with John) so Pao could live there.  Phil reminded me that he had advised me not to leave the house.  He urged me to move back to Lafayette.  I said, "Phil, if I do that I will need a criminal attorney instead of a divorce attorney."  He agreed and called John.  I am not sure what was said but Pao never went there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!