Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More ManGroomer™


Okay--I looked at reviews on Amazon (my favorite site--1 click and Vienna Sausages are on their way).  Look at this review from a guy named John on 10/26/07.  The day before I read the text and bad spelling.  I would think it was HIM except we all know I changed names for this blog...
p.s.he did have red scratches on his back!!! LMAO

  is it just me or does this thing resemble a vibrator?


4 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars It barely even trims hair... VERY dissapointedOctober 26, 2007
I would not recommend buying this item. It does reach spots, but it barely trims hair at all and severely scratches skin. Poor product, very disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!