Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why I decided to blog...

It's a couple of days after Christmas and I am watching Julie and Julia. I am evaluating the last 2 years of my life. In 2007 I found out that I was married to a stranger. Within 6 months I moved back to Florida, I got laid off, I had major surgery, I went back to school, I bought a house and I started to rebuild my life. I have told numerous stories about the cheating liar. I have written funny emails and entertained friends at parties with the ridiculous things that have happened since October 27th, 2007. More than once I've heard, "you should write a book." I just watched Amy Adams play Julie as she typed her daily blog in Julie and Julia. I decided to do the same. It has been 2 years since I read the text that opened my eyes. I just found out last week that he finally refinanced a property that was in both our names (he was supposed to do that more than a year ago). My goal is to finally and completely exorcise the ghost of HIM. I feel like if I write it all down I will finally be done. I have changed my name to protect the innocent (me). I think I will just refer to HIM with a common guy name---let's call him John.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Dick would be more suiting... oh, but he has a dinky one so that would feed into his over inflated perception of himself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!