Monday, December 28, 2009

The texts that keep on Giving

My sister just called me and told me the texts really bothered her. She said she couldn't imagine how they made me feel. This may sound crazy but...those texts are what keep me from ever looking back. They are so delusional, illiterate and right there in black and white (after I printed them and arranged them in chronological order).


I was so blind-sided when it first happened. I couldn't see how ridiculous it all was. There was good that came out of it. My neighbor Traci that made sure I bathed and ate. Jeanie who formed the Neighbor Whore Watch Committee and stood in her driveway in a nightie and stared the soulmates down as they backed out of the driveway. The moving guys that did a doughnut in the yard (that was John's pride and joy) as they drove away with my things and yelled with a Cajun Accent, "yousa gonna be alright Cheri!" And have I mentioned the ManGroomer™? That shit is funny.


This blog is like a big burning bowl. I write this stuff and I watch it go up in smoke when I hit "Publish Post".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!