Monday, December 28, 2009

Purging





I decided that I am going to erase all the old emails/texts that I had saved in a folder titled "Freedom". After 2 long years, John has finally refinanced the camp and got it out of my name. That is what led me to write everything down on this page. I really feel like I can move on. For the last two years I would go along and things would be calm...then I would get a notice that the mortgage was late or something would come in the mail with his name on it. Now I am really free. In celebration I am going to share the rancid texts I read that night. I am deleting each one as I paste them into this page.

Get your barf bags ready:



Hey Pao. I know that I can not live completely without u. Our age means nothing I hope. U complete me. And I know I will live to complete u.


Then hold on to ur socks baby. I'm gonna rock ur world. See u tomorrow. Love u mega.

Pao u will not make a mistake with me. I will love u and cherish u till there are no more tomorrows. Hold ur heart for me and I will fulfill ur dreams. 

Just being sassy. Sorry. I want make love to u every day. Believeme U are the only love interest in my life. And I am inviting u to be beloved for a long time.

When I c u tomorrow prepare for the muggin of ur life. U r looking for a soulmate. Hopefully u see in me the things that fullfill that requirement. Pao I love u

Pao it is my hope that I can provide u with those feelings every day. U r my Dulcinea. My hopes my dreams my life. The answer to my dreams. Yes I have dreams.


Okay, there are so many things to say. First, "i" really hate when adults use "u" and dumb-ass abbreviations in texts. I guess he needed to speak to her level. I felt like I walked into the middle of a freakin harlequin romance. As for the Dulicinea reference-- John loves Man from La Mancha. Dulcinea is the character that personifies the ultimate woman. We watched the DVD at Christmas when we were dating. I fell asleep. He used to call me Dulcinea too. It bugged me. Red Flag # 2- Did I mention I fell asleep during the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!