Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's in a name?

I just talked to my friend (hmmm...what shall I call her?--Polly). If Polly was a cartoon this is what she would look like:





She cautioned me about using the real name of the other woman. Especially since I've changed all the other names. When I cut and pasted the putrid texts I just left her name. I heeded Polly's advice and went back and changed her name a bit. She is now "Pao" as in Kung Pao. I also shortened the name of my attorney. He is fabulous and I would highly recommend him. Phil will appear again in this blog many times. Polly also asked me what I expected to do with this blog as far as duration and content. My intent is to completely purge all that is related to "John and Pao" by January 1. Kinda like John and Yoko. Except this "John" was not a talented songwriter, musician, and humanitarian and I think Yoko is Chinese. Chinese, Vietnamese, they all look the same, right? Oohh--I just had a visual of Ghetto Sister waving her hand with index finger extended getting ready to kick my ass!

4 comments:

  1. a hawaiian word keeps coming to mind- but anything hawaiian is to good for her --pau (pow). Actual Hawaiian word, used constantly, meaning finished or done. Chee, I thought you pau already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....could this be from my cousin? What shall I name you...let's see--how about Skipper? Like the younger athletic relative of Barbie!

    Interesting that pau means "done" and that is what this blog is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is me. I think that is why it keeps coming to mind. All pau.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!