Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More on the ManGroomer™


Apparently the ManGroomer™ brings up a lot of emotions:
o   One of my friends told me that she is going to look and see if her husband (let's call him Bono) has one hidden away. Let's hope he has not made the purchase.
o   My nephew's wife (call her Stevie) emailed me that the family had joked about buying a ManGroomer for my other nephew. 
o   I urge everyone to read the reviews on Amazon. It is not worth $39.
o   Did I mention you can buy a case of Vienna Sausages on Amazon and have them delivered for only $32???
o   If the ManGroomer™ was a cartoon it would look like this:







1 comment:

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!