Friday, February 5, 2010

Being Such a Chick...

This is what Boy #6 just sent me: 

hey, your going soft on me, that pole dancing video was weak. Also, you have not addressed anal bleaching, and who would bleach a vagina? What color is it spose to be. i have seen, pink, red, purply, blurply, brown. Anyway, quit being such a chick

First, bleach is not getting anywhere near my front or back butt! Second, the pole dancing video is for my friend's fabulous dating site, DORK!  I cut and pasted that blog on weird things women do because I've been sick and did not have much to write about. Watch out Boy #6! More "chick"
 posts coming up...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!