Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl

So my work Blackberry is buzzing with emails going back and forth with my team discussing the game. Here's how I chimed in--


Hmmm....I select my sports team like I select a fine wine. I look at where they came from, I read the reviews, I look at  the pros and the cons and then I go with my gut. Here is my break down:

Saints
  • “Who Dat” is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard
  • I just read that Brees is allergic to dairy, wheat, gluten and eggs. Sounds like a wuss to me.
  • My ex husband is a huge Saints fan
Colts
  • “Count On Losing The Superbowl” is just plain mean
  • I love Tony Dungy and I love anything Tony loves
  • They’ve got this fellow named Manning on the team
  • They aren’t the Saints
Penelope: Colts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!