Monday, February 1, 2010

Whiners with Jobs

A couple of years ago when I had been laid off, I would complain to Sulie that I couldn't stand it when my employed friends would call me and whine about there jobs. I thought it was really insensitive. At the same time Sulie had a friend confide in her that she was having a really hard time with a boss. The friend would cry to her husband. They began a ritual. Every morning the husband would get out a ball point pen and write the boss's name on his wife's bare foot. He said that all day she could smile because she knew she was standing on her boss. I loved that story! The night Sulie heard the story she sent me this picture on my phone:


Anybody messes with you? Just put their name right on the bottom of your foot!

1 comment:

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!