Thursday, February 4, 2010

Talking and Driving

You all know how I feel about texting and driving. Last night I was pulling out of the Kinko's on Kennedy. In comes this tool yakking away on his cell and he practically hits me. He wouldn't let go of his phone so he could grab the steering wheel with both hands. I went into full punisher mode. I yell (like he can hear me with my windows up) "Hang up the phone!" over and over while do the hang up motion with my hand. He just kept the phone to his ear making some weird face while trying to steer with one hand. Ridiculous. I used to tell the boys that if someone hit us while they were yakking on their cell I would get out of the car, go to the driver, ask if they were alright, when they said, "yes", then I would then KICK them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!