Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Googling Vienna Sausages

I decided it was time for some humor. I googled Vienna Sausages (cuz I think I may have exhausted all ManGroomer ™ humor).

 Results 1 - 10 of about 1,320,000 for vienna sausages.

Can you believe it? There is 1.3 million things to say about Vienna Sausages?

For my readers that love LOST as much as I do...I would like to sit with Sawyer and enjoy some Dharma Initiative Vienna Sausages.


Look! I found a picture of Pao!



and in case you're wondering:


3 comments:

  1. You know it was the serving size that got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY what I was thinking my anonymous friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James is too busy reading and drinking at the moment to worry about Dharma Sausages. :)

    Plus they found his skeleton in the cave, so we already know he's going to die. Poor James. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!