Sunday, February 7, 2010

You Have Boyfren?

Two separate subjects that I can somehow relate them. You all know Penelope has been working on her Asian issues. I was looking at Anjelah Johnson's page the other night (fabulous comedian that does the manicure routine I posted on here)-
http://www.anjelahnicolejohnson.com/

Well there's a store on her page! Penelope didn't memorize her AMEX number for nothing! I gots myself a cute little t-shrt:


I know your first response is, "damn girl look at that rack!"  This is the optical illusion that occurs when you are taking a picture of your chest with an iphone 6 inches away. I am wondering if I should use this picture on an Internet dating site though...

Okay, next subject that is somehow related to "You Have Boyfren?" Last night/this morning I was awake due to sleeping at all hours and being sick. I sent my friend an email asking a question. She wrote right back at 0200 in the morning. This is the friend that got cock blocked from "doing it" during Gasparilla. They DID IT! And it was good. She have Boyfren!  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!