Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outsourcing Gone Wild

Okay, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...today I learned about virtual dating assistants. It is just as creepy as it sounds. There is a company that you can pay 480 bucks to have someone take care of setting up your online profile and set up dates for you. It pisses me off so much that I won't even post the website name. W-T-F! This is sick and wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin. Imagine what they will be like later if someone is too busy to make the effort in the early stages. I can see it now--an online assistant may be there to give you your first kiss. Maybe the online assistant can go with you on the weekend trip too. Better yet, how about sex? Maybe the online assistant can have sex with you too! Wait...I have a cheaper alternative: Just buy a vibrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!