Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Time...

To do another Fidiot List (fucking idiots):
  • Brett Favre
  • Christine O'Donnell
  • Steve Jobs and his whole vendetta against Flash
  • The person that has given all the "homeless" people in St. Pete orange reflective vests and then dropped them off in Tampa. (I know it is not a "person" but I need someone to project my anger towards...)
*Penelope disclaimer: I have nothing against homeless people that truly need help. I have issue with people presenting themselves as homeless and preying on naive folks that believe every sad story. It also makes driving in Tampa like an obstacle course...



3 comments:

  1. Can I just add to your list all of the politicians and their obnoxious commercials? Specifically Grayson, who I think could be a closet murderer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say yes to both--Grayson is a creep and do not even get me started on Bill O'Reily. I can't wait for this election to happen so all of them will shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!