Sunday, October 17, 2010

Only Liking the Beginnings of Things

BEWARE-- stop if you watch Mad Men and haven't watched the final episode.

Don just told poor Dr. Faye that he met someone else. She cries and says, "And I hope she knows you only like the beginnings of things." What a great quote! 

I've been really stressed out about job security. I know I'm stressed when I have waitress dreams. Along with waitress dreams, I've been having flashbacks to being married to John. The King of Only Likes the Beginning of Things™.  Ugh. I need to make an appointment for the shrinkola this week...


Does Don ManGroom?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there was manscaping then, but this episode, while I love this show bothered me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!