Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The DuckWalk™

Nothing lifts one out of depression like their boss shitting their pants. Seriously.

Today I was working with my boss. We walked into a hospital. I told him I needed to run to the ladies. He said he was going to go to the restroom too. I'm in there messing with my hair and makeup, taking my sweet old time. I realized I needed to get back out there. I look around. No boss. I sit on a bench outside the gift shop. I read texts and emails. 5  minutes go by. No boss. I look up and I see my boss duckwalking out of the gift shop. He is trying to conceal something that has a purple wrapper in his hand. I called out his name. He looked back in terror and he continued the DuckWalk™ towards the bathroom. He said, "I'll be right back." I think I saw the glint of sweat on his brow.

I sat there stunned. My boss had shit himself and he duckwalked to the gift shop to buy butt wipes. He came out a few minutes later and I had on my best IamactinglikeIdon'tknowyousharted face. He had on his best IknowyouknowIshartedbutI'mactinglikeIdidn't face. We went to our meeting and I did most of the talking.

6 days of meds and this story---I am giddy!


2 comments:

  1. no words. only laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuck that story away for a rainy (or depressing) day. Classic!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!